Windows 10 2004 introduces numerous new features. However, there are also solutions that Microsoft decided to get rid of completely from the windows. However, the development of some options in Windows 10 2004 simply stopped. So let’s see what has been removed from the software and what will not be further developed in the future.
Windows 10 2004, the May update of windows, is now available. It is true that some first problems are already known. However, this does not change the fact that for most users the installation should go smoothly. There are new features and numerous improvements for the existing ones. However, some options have been removed or suspended.
Microsoft has revealed on its site which features in Windows 10 2004 have been removed. There are also several others waiting for this. In the latter case, it means that work on them has been suspended. So the May windows update still has them. However, they will also be eliminated over time. Below is the list provided by the company.
These features have disappeared from Windows 10 2004 or their development has been stopped
- Selected functions CORT – Microsoft introduced many improvements for the assistant in the May 10 Windows 2004 update, but some of its functions were removed. Including some external integrations.
- Windows To Go – a solution whose development has already been stopped.
- Mobile Plans and Messages applications – are still present but not being distributed further.
- Companion Device Framework – work suspended.
- Older Microsoft Edge – development has stopped, because now the company is focusing on the work of the version with the Chromium engine.
- Dynamic disks – will be replaced by functions Storage Spaces.
Also read: Messenger – tricks and functions that you should know