Realme X50 Pro Play is a new flagship that premiered in China. The device has a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with 90 Hz refresh rate and a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. There is also a quad camera with a main 48 MP sensor. In addition, Realme X50 Pro Play supports very fast battery charging.
Realm The X50 Pro Play was presented in China, where it will be available from June 1. Orders start today. The price is 2999 yuan (about 1740 zlotys) for the model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB data space. There are also models with 8 and 12 GB RAM for 3299 yuan (about 1915 zlotys) and 3999 yuan (about 2320 zlotys).
Realm The X50 Pro Play has a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with 90-inch image refresh h. Then we have a processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. The data is allocated 128 GB of space and these are UFS 3.1 bones. The battery has a capacity of 4200 mAh and supports fast charging using a 65W charger.
also Realm The X50 Pro Play has a quad camera with a main 48 MP sensor. Then we have a wide-angle lens with an 8 MP matrix and two 2 MP cameras for macro and depth of field images. The front camera has 16 and 2 MP sensors. There is also a 5G modem. Technical data smartphone Realm The X50 Pro Play can be found below.
Realm X50 Pro Play – specifications
- 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels) and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 8-core processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6, 8 or 12 GB of RAM type LPDDR5
- 128 GB data space (UFS 3.1 bones)
- 16 +2 MP webcam for selfie
- 48 + 16 + 2 + 2 MP camera with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 209 grams
- Android 10 with a manufacturer overlay
Also read: Messenger – tricks and features that are worth knowing