P40 Pro Plus is a special version of the Huawei flagship, the announcement of which was also made in March. However, the smartphone has not yet been sold. However, this is expected to change soon. We learn that the Huawei P40 Pro Plus will be available for purchase at the beginning of June. However, we know that the price of the phone will not be low.
Huawei P40 Pro Plus was announced in March with the other two models that are already available on the market. Then it was reported that the smartphone will hit the market in June. It looks like there will be no delays. In China, the device is expected to be available at the beginning of next month.
Huawei P40 Pro Plus will also go to Europe. We know that the price on the Old Continent will be 1399 euros. Thus, there is a high probability that in Poland it will be 6299 PLN. However, we will see this over time. There will probably be some presale with gifts.
IN Huawei The manufacturer P40 Pro Plus has placed an additional, fifth lens. In this way, the smartphone provides greater opportunities during shooting. Probably jumps to the top of the ranking DxOMark Mobile, where he outclasses the current leader. Technical data Huawei P40 Pro Plus can be found below.
Huawei P40 Pro Plus – specifications
- 6.58-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels and 90 Hz
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G 8-core processor
- 8 GB RAM RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 512 GB of data space
- nanoSD memory card reader
- 32 MP f / 2.2 selfie camera + IR sensor
- 50 MP f / 1.9 + 40 MP f / 1.8 + 12 MP f / 3.4 camera with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS / GLONASS
- 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on screen
- 209 g
- Android 10 with the EMUI 10.1 overlay
Also read: Messenger – tricks and features that are worth knowing