Mark Gourman, a Bloomberg journalist, during the Periscope broadcast talked about all the devices that Apple will introduce in 2020.
According to Mark, this year we can expect the following Apple products:
- Four iPhones 12 – two usual models and two Pro. LiDAR will appear in Pro versions, as in iPad Pro 2020. Gourmet does not rule out that Apple will install screens with a frequency of 120 Hz. The cutout will decrease, the speaker will be built into the upper surface.
- Cheap iMac – most likely this model will receive a 23-inch display.
- 14-inch MacBook Pro – the screen of the new MacBook Pro will slightly increase, but the dimensions of the housing will remain the same. The laptop will receive a keyboard with a scissor mechanism.
- Small HomePod – according to Gourmet, Apple has a special team whose task is to “save the HomePod” due to poor sales. The engineers decided to create a smaller version of the column and significantly improve Siri.
- New Apple TV – without 8K support. The device will receive an A12 processor and 128 GB of memory
- 16-inch MacBook Pro – a laptop with a new agent will be released in October or November.
- Apple Watch Series 6 – the watch will receive the sleep monitoring option.
- Headphones – according to rumors, they will receive leather ear pads.
- AirTag – locator that has been talked about for several months.
Gourmet added that this year the iPhone will not receive a fingerprint scanner under the screen.
Rumors about Xcode on the iPad are questionable. At the same time, John Prosser is 100 percent sure that Apple will release mobile versions of Xcode, Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro. In addition, Apple is still developing an AirPower wireless charger, although no details are known about it.
And you are waiting for which of the above products the most?